This is a beautiful space with great acoustics for live music and a 'stage' (chancel) area which is unusually large and open for a church this size. It comfortably seats 200 or so in 9 pairs of pews, with a central and side aisles, and is equipped with a basic sound system. [2020-21: Occupancy and distancing are subject to provincial and diocesan public health protocols.] There is parking for 40 or so vehicles.
Please email for more information.
- Chancel (‘stage’ area): 10.3 m x 6m / 34’ x 20’ or 63 m2 / 680 sq ft
- Nave (seated congregation area): 14m x 13.5m / 46’ x 44’ = 189 m2 / 2024 sq ft
Renters must provide proof of their own liability insurance.
- One single-user washroom with step-free access (via ramp) on the main floor. More washrooms downstairs from the main church are shared with hall users.
- Accessibility: step-free entrance on the north side of the building.
- Users are responsible for leaving the space clean and tidy. Any additional cleaning required will be deducted from the deposit.
Availability: Typically unavailable on Sunday mornings and Thursday evenings. Please note that there is no sound isolation from the hall directly below. On weekday afternoons and evenings, noise levels from other regular onsite activities may limit the church's suitability for music rehearsal or performance. For bookings information, please send us an enquiry via email.